How do I create a Google Business Account?
Follow these steps to create a Google Business account. You will need a Google account to sign up. If you don’t have a Google account, sign up for one here.
- Begin by gathering all necessary assets (profile picture, cover photo, pertinent info - ex. location of business, you may also be prompted for information such as a credit card to have on file for advertising purposes)
- Next prepare all text that will appear on the Google Business page and search (business name, about section, etc)
- Now you’re ready. Click here to create a new Google Business Account
- Begin by filling in your business name then click “next”
- Continue to follow the prompts, filling in the information for location, etc. Remember you can change the information later if needed but don’t claim a business that is not yours.